Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes postal address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you or the organisation you represent and other details of products and services you or the organisation you represent have received from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website and receive products and services from us.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, orders and transactions made by you, suitability information, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences. However, where we have provided an option for use of your biometric data (such as fingerprint or face recognition) and you have selected such option, such biometric data stored on your device may be used solely for the purpose of access to our services (such as Tri-X mobile app).
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you or your organisation and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you or the organisation you represent (for example, to provide you or the organisation you represent with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.